There are a lot of myths out there about social media. This week I am going to spend time breaking down five common myths about social media. They are the following:
1. You have to be on all social networks—they’re basically all the same.
2. It’s okay to have the same content on all of your social networking sites.
3. The more followers/fans/”likes” the better.
4. If you put something as “private,” it totally is.
5. Social media marketing is a waste of time/money.
Each day I will break down one of the five in detail. Hopefully, this will help give small business owners a better understanding about how to have a strong, but focused social media presence.
Although we are only breaking down five myths, there are many more! If you have any questions about something that isn’t listed, please contact us.