When we first start working with our clients on a website design, there are often a lot of misconceptions they have about our website design process. To clear them up, we’ve put together a list of 5 Quick Tips to prepare clients or even potential clients for working with Nextfly Web Design.
1. The design process involves participation between both a client and a web designer. At Nextfly, we talk you through the design process to make sure you get the exact website design you are dreaming of. If we don’t get it right the first time, we’ll continue to work with you until the design looks the way you envision it to be.
2. Uploading and formatting website content is done with our help. Whether you are transferring content from your old website to your new, or have developed completely new website content, you aren’t left on your own. At Nextfly, we’ll upload and format the content for you
3. Your site can look good on a phone or tablet too. With Nextfly, we not only design our clients a website that not only looks good on a computer, but also on a mobile device. Our responsive website designs offers clients the flexibility to have a good-looking site on all digital platforms.
4. We can help your website be ranked on search engines. You might have had issues with your old website not showing up on Google or Bing, but we can help. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services with Nextfly can help your business get on the map for terms that are important to your industry.
5. Your website is yours. We aren’t a website design company that still wants to control your website when it’s online, we want you to take the drivers seat. At the the end of each website design project, we have a website training to show you how your website works. We show you how to add pictures, change your website content, add pages or even post a blog. At Nextfly, we only work on your website if you want us to. No strings are attached.