What is the best type of website for my company?
Well, the best website for your company could vary from a custom design, semi-custom design, or a prebuilt-template site.
- A custom site would be fit for a client wanting a lot of custom functionality (i.e. calendars, interactive maps, etc) and design.
- A semi-custom site is going to be in the middle price range. This is where the home page uses a design that Nextfly has already built out, that you are able to customize based on your color scheme and fonts.
- A template site can be chosen from one of our 80+ template designs. From there we take the filler content and make it unique to you.
What is E-Commerce?
WooCommerce is WordPress’s free version as an open-source e-commerce option; however, since it is free it does require you to pay for almost all add-on options (such as shipping add-ons, label making add-ons, and more). WooCommerce provides a database for products, coupons, payment methods, receipts, shipping methods, and just about anything else you would need to run your online shop.
How much time does a website take?
All of our sites typically take between 60-90 days. This allows for time for design, development, and loading content as well as final quality assurance testing.
How do I show up on the top of Google?
There are a couple of ways to do this.
- Option 1- Google Search Ads. The average cost per click in Google Ads is between $1 and $2 on the search network. The average CPC on the Display Network is under $1.
- Option 2 -is ongoing SEO and optimizing your site to meet Google’s needs. This is done through optimizing pages on your website with keywords that you want to rank for.
What is Onsite SEO?
Onsite SEO is the process of making your website search engine friendly. In simple terms, it means adjusting certain elements on your website so that search engines, like Google, are able to crawl and understand the content and structure of your website.Why do we only optimize for 1 term? Google looks at your website to see how thoroughly you understand the term you are trying to rank for. The more pages that are ranked for the same term, the more Google recognizes you as a good research platform.
What is Ongoing SEO?
Search engine optimization or SEO is an ongoing process to allow your site to be optimized for different keywords and different locations. This is done over time and will increase your rankings in more areas than what you completed your On-Site SEO for.
What marketing strategy is best for me?
The right marketing strategy must be determined after the client determines their own goals. From there, our marketing team creates a strategy based on budget, goals, clientele, and other factors. Marketing strategies could include Google and Facebook ad campaigns, re-targeting pixels, social media management, and many more!
Does NEXTFLY Offer Hosting?
There are a few options for hosting a website. We do offer hosting at NEXTFLY. We offer a traditional hosting server as well as a virtual dedicated server (VPS) built on Amazon’s Web Service (AWS). You can also host with other companies like GoDaddy, Blue Host, and many others.
How do I purchase a domain?
Your site “domain name” is what shows up in your URL. For example, if you choose a name like “mywebstie.com”, you will have to go to a registrar such as GoDaddy, and pay a fee that costs anywhere from US$10 to $50+ to reserve that name.