Whether it is at home on your desktop computer or on the go on your phone or tablet, you may be trying to search for something like “best lawn care service” in your area. Who do you go with? Where do you even start? We have all be there. Maybe not for lawn care service specifically, but for plumbing, HVAC, general contracting, etc. Out of the thousands of companies that are out there, who will you choose? As consumers, we usually will not search below the fold. This means that we will go with the top few companies on our Google search because of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), without going to sites that we have to scroll down to see.
How Do Pages Get Ranked?
If you were to search “lawn care service,” the first few links are most likely to be Google’s Ads that are presented by your searched keyword. The next items shown are Google Map’s local recommendations that are based on ads, reviews, and location. Last but not least, you will see the organic website links. Is this random, or is there a way to get ahead of thousands of others? The answer is Search Engine Optimization. Our team can help you accomplish higher rankings than many of your competitors!
Top 5 Reasons For SEO
- Constant Traffic- With the help of SEO, traffic that is driven to your website will drastically increase. This is due to higher rankings in Google, instead of being further behind competitors on lower pages. What we can do for your SEO is write pages on all of your services and locations to increase the chances of being searched regularly.
- Branding- If you have a newer site, this could affect your domain relevance on the web. With the option of SEO, you will add to your online presence and help you appear close to the top of searches.
- Advertising Savings- Advertising used to be a big way to to gain new customers. However, with mobile devices, it has become increasingly easier to be able to see reviews and services. Back in 2007, there were approximately 438 billion searching completed using Google each year. Last year, in 2017, Google’s searches jumped all the way to 100 billion searching each and every month. Save your money on television, paper, and radio advertising. Start SEO today, with the help of one of our team members. If you do not invest in SEO, you are missing out on tons of cheap local advertising.
- Return on Investment (ROI)- We have all heard the term ” You must spend money to make money.” If you are going to spend money, it is important to spend money on the most effective methods to attract clients. Being higher in the rankings, it will be easier to be found which will result in more people using/buying your services/products.
- Competitive- One of the biggest speed bumps for small business is being able to stay competitive. Many other small companies have learned about about the benefits of Search Search Engine Optimization (SEO); therefore, they are ranking above many others with the same search keywords.
- Targeted Marketing- With SEO, you are able to optimize for specific keywords. These keywords can be specific services, products, and locations, such as “Indianapolis Lawn Care.” That means that anyone that searches “Indianapolis Lawn Care” may see your website above many other competitors. Not only that, people searching for “Fort Wayne Lawn Care” will not be directed to your page unless directed there with a SEO page.
Get Started with SEO Today
If you are looking to increase your internet presence, you have come to the right place. Starting with a simple form, one our SEO Specialist will schedule a consultation with you to be able to go over your targeted areas as well as your services and products. With this information, we will be able to make recommendations for you to be able to maximize traffic to your website. Do not wait to get start, contact a representative at Nextfly Web Design to start your SEO journey today!