With social media dominating most of our off time, it is important to understand how to reach your target market.
How many people are on social media?
Across the globe, there are over 3.81 billion social media users. That means that almost 50% percent of the world has access to a social media account. That is 85% of the world’s internet users!
What is the most popular social media platform?
There are a vast number of different types of social media platforms. There is Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, and more. Of all of the platforms that are available, Facebook is the most used by a wide variety of people.
When is the best time to post on your social media platforms?
The best time to post online is determined by the platform you will be posting on. Take a look below to learn more:
- Facebook: The best times to post on Facebook are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. The worst days to post are Saturdays
- Instagram: The best day to post on Instagram is Tuesday from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. The next best days are Monday through Friday at 11:00 am. Again, the worst day to post on Instagram is Sunday.
- Twitter: Tuesday through Thursday from 9:00 am through 11:00 am are the best times to post on Twitter; however, the best day is Wednesday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Unlike Instagram and Facebook, the worst day to post on Twitter is on Saturdays.
- LinkedIn: Matching Instagram and Facebook, the worst time to post on LinkedIn is on Sundays. The best time to post is Tuesdays through Thursdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
How often should I post on social media?
While you definitely should publish at least one post every day, you should see if posting more often will make any difference in your performance.
Which social media platforms should I use to market my business?
It used to be said that posting on all platforms would be the best, it is now found to be counterproductive without the right strategy. It is important to use only the platforms that are popular with your market.
How do I get more followers on social media?
There is no easy way to gain social media users. It will take a lot of testing, but here are just a few of the many ways you can grow your reach:
- Clear Marketing Strategy: What are you trying to accomplish?
- Who is your Target Audience?
- Consistent Branding
- Relevant Hashtags (#webdesign)
- Optimize your profile
- Captivating Captions
Is Social Media MArketing better for B2B or B2C?
While social media is good for both, depending on who you are marketing to may change the voice of your content. If you are marketing to a business, you will want to have a more serious tone that shares content that can help your views. While B2C companies will be able to post more comical and engaging content.
Customer Service and Social Media, how are the two connected?
Over 74% of people use social media as a way to connect with brands, whether it is a way to ask questions, make a complaint, leave a review, or more.
Should I be on social media with my industry?
When you are in the manufacturing industry, it may seem like a waste to be on social media. However, your target audience may be one of the 3.81 billion social media users.