What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing HTML/CSS from multilayered PSD in order to integrate with WordPress
- Work on minor development edits as needed on various custom WordPress templates.
- Ability to edit and develop Custom Post Types and Advance Custom Fields in WordPress
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong English written and verbal skills
- Demonstrate you can clearly articulate a projects workflow
- 1-2 Years experience with WordPress
- Experience with Apache Servers, CPanel/WHM and DNS
- Ability to code responsive web designs utilizing CSS
- Previous design experience a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a small but growing company
- Competitive Salary + performance bonuses
- Complete Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation and Personal time off
- Earned “Work From Home” days
- Simple IRA + company match
- Multiple “outside the office” team building activities
- Work with Nextfly’s existing development team
Are you ready to make a difference with NEXTFLY? Please apply below!